- Successful representation of clients in bankruptcy court, enabling clients to keep homes and businesses.
- Negotiated affordable loan modifications for home owners.
- Stopped and delayed foreclosures in state and federal court.
- Successful representation before IRS in audits.
- Expert tax planning to save money for clients and minimize taxes.
- Obtained judgment against predatory lender.
- Success litigating against town for high property tax assessment in state tax court.
- Successful litigation before arbitrators and in court for discrimination and wrongful terminations.
- Legal counsel to officials in two labor unions.
- Represented startup religious radio station as legal counsel.
- Legal counsel to a local newspaper and restaurants.
- Over twelve years of handling day-to-day legal representation at the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
- Lead counsel in implementing Massachusetts General Law Chapter 21 E in Southeast Regional office of MassDEP.
- Lead counsel on multimedia litigation on complex environmental issues for Department, including junkyard, in Southeast Massachusetts,
- Represented the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection in over one hundred compliance and enforcement cases.
- Lead attorney at largest environmental cleanup site in the United States.
- Expert on how the EPA and Department of Environmental Protection penalizes and enforces environmental laws.
- Nationally recognized expert on using financial information about individuals and companies to lower environmental penalties.
- Important role on case against large company which resulted in historic penalty of over six million dollars.
- Expert in using supplemental projects and designing spill containment plans in resolving environmental enforcement issues.
IT PAYS TO PUT OUR BUSINESS EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU
For a free consultation, contact Attorney Mason at 508-923-9814 or 781-238-0260 or at [email protected]il.com..In Greater Boston, we serve Lexington, Burlington, Woburn, Winchester, Arlington, Waltham, and Bedford. In Southeastern Massachusetts, we primarily serve Lakeville, Middleboro, Bridgewater, Taunton, Freetown, Carver, Plymouth, New Bedford, Dartmouth, and all of Southcoast, the South Shore, and Cape Cod.