Astute Attorney Serves the Bankruptcy and Business Needs of Massachusetts Clients
Providing personalized legal service for more than 25 years
When you need legal advice on bankruptcy, business issues, tax matters, employment concerns, or environmental regulations, the Law Offices of Thomas Mason P.C. offers personalized and practical solutions while providing highly effective legal counsel. With offices in Burlington and Lakeville, Massachusetts, we are a community-oriented firm, and we understand both the legal issues and personal challenges our clients face in these matters. As a former tax consultant, attorney Thomas Mason not only brings nearly three decades of legal experience to his practice but also provides individuals and businesses with the financial background that offers them a distinct advantage. To provide predictable pricing and work within your budget, we can negotiate flexible, affordable fixed or flat fees for a wide range of services. We believe it pays to put our business experience to work for you.
We represent all kinds of individuals and businesses, large and small. We care about our clients. We know how to fight for our clients. We have been able to help save or clients’ homes and provide protection through bankruptcy. We have lived, grown up, and are familiar with the people and issues near our offices in Burlington and Lakeville, Massachusetts. We provide personalized service and work closely with our clients. We don’t charge our clients for every phone call or letter. We have a strong background in finances and business and use a bottom line approach. We know what it’s like to be a victim of discrimination. We use our business expertise and know- how to help our clients save money. We have a track record of success. We have twelve years of working everyday as an environmental regulator. We work with other lawyers and firms to achieve success for our clients.
Putting legal experience and local knowledge to work for people and businesses
Our firm’s mission is to provide clients with solid advice, strong advocacy, and the best achievable results. The people and companies we’ve served recommend us to others for a variety of reasons, but most notably for our:
- Established reputation — Our firm is recognized as one that understands and cares about the members of the Burlington and Lakeville communities we serve.
- Individualized attention — We recognize the importance of personal legal support during a difficult time, so we provide skilled counsel with a personal touch while guiding clients through bankruptcy or business issues. Working closely with you, we proactively identify issues to resolve and create customized solutions.
- Accomplished legal representation — For nearly 30 years, we have provided the reliable and skilled legal representation clients need to achieve favorable resolutions.
Our top priority is to provide clients with high-quality legal counsel, exceptional service, and practical approaches to solving what are often complex issues. We offer a free initial consultation so you can proceed fully informed about your options.
Skillful representation for businesses and individuals in a range of areas
We represent people and companies throughout Greater Boston and Southeastern Massachusetts in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy — When a bankruptcy filing becomes your best option for debt relief, we will work quickly to help you stop harassing creditor calls, save your home, and get a fresh financial start.
- Business law — Whether your business is large or small, we are skilled in the art of negotiation and in drafting sound business contracts and other financial agreements. We strive to ensure that businesses are in compliance with today’s demanding regulatory environment and work to protect their business interests.
- Taxation law — Drawing on a background in tax consulting, we are able to offer knowledgeable tax planning services as well as diligent representation for clients being audited by the IRS.
- Environmental law — As a former Massachusetts DEP regulator, Thomas Mason brings unmatched experience and local knowledge to his environmental law practice.
- Labor and employment law — We know that losing a job can be catastrophic for your entire family. We have successfully litigated wrongful termination cases, wage and hour disputes, and other employment law matters to protect employee rights.
In all of these areas, we draw upon years of legal knowledge and a commitment to serve our community in fighting for your rights in bankruptcy, business, labor, and tax law issues.
Contact an experienced Massachusetts bankruptcy and business attorney
At the Law Offices of Thomas Mason P.C., we represent people and businesses in Greater Boston and throughout Southeastern Massachusetts in bankruptcy, business, tax, employment, and environmental matters. Call us at 774-766-4325 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Burlington or Lakeville office.